医療従事者の為の最新医療ニュースや様々な情報・ツールを提供する医療総合サイト

PubMed翻訳

[Features of epileptiform activity on EEG in children with periventricular leukomalacya and cerebral palsy without epilepsy].

Published date

[Features of epileptiform activity on EEG in children with periventricular leukomalacya and cerebral palsy without epilepsy].

[室周囲leukomalacyaをもつ小児におけるEEGのてんかん様活性と癲癇のない脳性麻痺の特徴]。

Published date

Journal

Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2012; 112; 71-6;

Author

Affiliation

Abstract

We have analyzed morphologic and chronologic characteristics of epileptiform activity, with account for repeated EEG-study during the follow-up, in patients with periventricular leukomalacia and children cerebral palsy without epilepsy. The high frequency of "benign epileptiform patterns of childhood" (BEPC) was noted. The epileptiform activity recorded by chronologic criteria corresponded to BEPC in 67% of children. The high probability of epileptiform activity of symptomatic character was identified in 33% of children. The results obtained in this study of the parameters of epileptiform activity could be of great importance for predicting the risk for the development of epilepsy and tactics of rehabilitation of motor disorders.

 

我々は、癲癇なしで脳室周囲白質軟化症と小児脳性麻痺患者で、追跡調査の間の反復EEG-検査のための利益で、てんかん様活性の形態的および経時的特徴を分析した。
「小児期の良性のてんかん性波型」(BEPC)の高周波は、示された。
経時的基準によって記録されるてんかん様活性は、小児の67%で、BEPCに対応した。
徴候的な文字のてんかん様活動の高い確率は、小児の33%で同定された。
てんかん様活性のパラメータの本研究で得られる結果は、癲癇の発現と運動不全のリハビリテーションの戦術のためにリスクを予測するために非常に重要でありえた。


460万語の専門辞書を備えた医療者専用翻訳サービス QLifePro医療翻訳
x